Hobbyzip Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
The website and domain http://www.hobbyzip.com/ will herein be referred to as HobbyZip. By using and/or visiting HobbyZip you agree to the Terms and Conditions, you agree to adhere to the policies and procedures of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ('DMCA'), and you agree to abide by any and all local, state, federal, and international laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use and/or visit HobbyZip.
HobbyZip cannot be held responsible for the notification of its users and visitors of changes made to the Terms and Conditions. HobbyZip may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications and revisions. Nothing in this agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits. It is recommended that you review the Terms and Conditions periodically.
- HobbyZip may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by HobbyZip. HobbyZip has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites.
- HobbyZip uses third-party advertising companies (such as Google) to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (NOT including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you can find additional information in Appendix A of the NAI Self-Regulatory principles for publishers.
- Visitors are always welcome to HobbyZip, although it is encouraged for individuals to create a user account and upload their original videos. Certain features of HobbyZip will be unavailable to visitors; these features may require the individual to register for an account.
- You may never use another person's account without permission. You must provide accurate and complete information when creating an account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you are responsible for the security of your account password.
- Notify HobbyZip immediately if you experience a breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. HobbyZip will not be held liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, although you may be liable for the losses of HobbyZip or others due to such unauthorized use. HobbyZip stresses again the importance of you maintaining password security.
- Alteration or modification of HobbyZip in any way is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to HobbyZip's Embeddable Player, HobbyZip format and structure, HobbyZip advertisements and any technologies related to HobbyZip.
- Accessing user submissions (i.e. uploaded video and uploaded pictures) or HobbyZip content in any way other than utilization of HobbyZip's video player or HobbyZip's website function is strictly prohibited.
- The use of automated systems, including but not limited to: 'robots,' 'webrippers,''spiders,' or 'offline readers,' that access HobbyZip in a manner that sends more request messages to the HobbyZip servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser is strictly prohibited.
- HobbyZip grants permission to operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from HobbyZip for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials.
- Collection of personally identifiable information including but not limited to account names and actual names is strictly prohibited.
- Use of HobbyZip communication devices and/or user submitted materials are not to be used for commercial solicitation purposes.
- HobbyZip content including without limitation: text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, trademarks, service marks and logos are owned by or licensed to HobbyZip, subject to copyright and intellectual property rights under the law.
- HobbyZip content is provided for informational and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, transmitted, distributed, reproduced, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners.
- HobbyZip is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights of or related to User Submissions. Users and visitors of HobbyZip understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, indecent, objectionable, offensive, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against HobbyZip with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold HobbyZip, its Owners/Operators, affliliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of HobbyZip.
- You agree to not disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with security features of HobbyZip or features that prevent or restrict use of copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of HobbyZip or HobbyZip content.
- As a HobbyZip user you may submit video content, picture content and textual content; this content is referred to as 'User Submissions.' You understand that regardless of whether or not these User Submissions are published, HobbyZip does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions.
- HobbyZip users shall be solely responsible for their User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions , you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, consents, rights, and permissions to use and authorize HobbyZip to use all patent, trade secrets, trademark, copyright or proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by HobbyZip and these Terms and Conditions.
- HobbyZip users retain all ownership rights to User Submissions. However, by submitting User Submissions to HobbyZip, you hereby grant HobbyZip a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform the User Submissions in connection with HobbyZip and HobbyZip's successor's, affiliates', including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the HobbyZip website in any media formats and through any media channels.
- HobbyZip users hereby grant each HobbyZip user a non-exclusive license to access their User Submissions through HobbyZip, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of HobbyZip and under these Terms and Conditions.
- HobbyZip users agree to not submit materials which are copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights and/or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant HobbyZip all of the license rights granted herein.
- HobbyZip does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and HobbyZip expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. HobbyZip does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on HobbyZip, and HobbyZip will remove all content and User Submissions if properly notified that such content or User Submission infringe on another’s intellectual property rights, or violate copyright laws therein. HobbyZip reserves the right to remove content and/or User Submissions without prior notice.
- HobbyZip reserves the rights to terminate user access, terminate user accounts and remove content and/or User Submissions without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by providing HobbyZip with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Information reasonably sufficient to locate material that is claimed to be infringing or subject to infringing activity must be provided;
- HobbyZip must be provided with complete contact information of copyright holder or agent thereof in relation to the report of possible infringement;
- A statement must be provided which explains that in good faith you believe that use of material on HobbyZip is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement must be provided that information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All Digital Millennium Copyright Act notifications must be emailed with full details to email@example.com.